A Chronicle of Infinity – Museum Jan van der Togt, Amstelveen 17 October 2018 – 27 January 2019
Museum Jan van der Togt, Amstelveen
17 October 2018 – 27 January 2019
It is with great pleasure that I introduce the work of Lita Cabellut, one of today’s most significant artists in the field of human portraits. Her work has inspired many, with her immense canvases that serve as mirrors and encourage people to exercise empathy and compassion. Cabellut’s mission is to explore human emotions, conditions and societal challenges through her own language of artistic expression.
In today’s constantly shrinking world, Cabellut’s work provides a crucial contribution by provoking a dialogue about humanity as a whole. In doing so, she visualizes the human spectrum based on a collective humanism as well as a sense of individual relativity.
Luciano Mateo Rodriguez Carrington
more information about the museum you can find HERE
Saturday 20th October 10:15 o’clock on NPO 1 there will be a re-run of The documentary “Lita Cabellut – Beauty above all”, portrays how Lita Cabellut travels to Spain for an encounter with her roots, but also how she travels to India for the exhibition of the The Black Tulip.
more information click HERE
- 17 October 2018 – 27 January: 2019 A Chronicle of the Infinite, Museum Jan van der Togt, Amstelveen, The Netherlands.
- 20 October 2018 10:15 Close up – Beauty above all re-run of the documentary on NPO 1.
- 23 October 2018 – January 2019: The Rossini Project, in collaboration with Kai Dikhas – Documentation centre German Sinti en Roma, Berlin, Germany.
- 28 November 2018 – 12 December 2018: A Retrospective, Opera gallery, Seoul, South Korea.
- 11 December 2018 – 25 December 2018: A Chronicle of the Infinite, Opera gallery New York, USA.
- 10 February 2019: Premiere opera KARL V, Bayerische Staats Opera, Munich.